Sweet Carribean falernum and clementine syrup give this daiquiri variant a seasonal twist.
For the drink:
- Add 45ml aged rum, 15ml fresh lime juice, 15ml tangerine cordial* and a barspoon of falernum to a cocktail shaker.
- Shake with ice to chill.
- Strain into a coupe glass.
For the tangerine cordial:
- Combine the zest and juice of six tangerines with an equal volume of sugar and stir until the sugar is dissolved.
- Rest in the fridge overnight and then strain.
- Keep (in the fridge) for up to one week.
This recipe comes from The Courtesy, Orlando.